Artists keen to collaborate
We welcome collaborations from artists and organisations and will consider proposals to join our programme between January – April each year. Your proposal should include:
- Name and contact details
- Bio and background information about your artistic practice (attach or links to portfolio/media)
- A detailed description of your concept
- Detail of who’s involved in your project
- Description of the staging requirements/resources
- A detailed budget – itemized expenses and income shortfall
(It’s not always possible for TTAF to fund all projects so please include any financial contributions or potential sources)
Vendors or service providers
If you’re a vendor or service provider we’d like to talk with you about opportunities between June – August each year. Register your contact details and tell us what service you would provide for our event, we’ll get back in touch with you closer to the event to discuss if it will be a good fit.
Kaitūao | Volunteer at the festival
If you’re keen to volunteer at the festival, we’ll put a call out between August and September.
Volunteering is a great way to give back to our community and support festival events. If you’re interested, register your contact details with us and we’ll get in touch with you during the call out time.